I have all kinds of things I SHOULD do, but I think we all know that none of them will happen while the semester is in session. So, I present my list of “things to do” once this semester has ended:
- Reinstall Windows Home Server (WHS). I still have the RC2 installed (which has long since expired).
- Read “Head First SQL”. I purchased this over Christmas break, and then promptly never read it. Need to fix that.
- Read “A History of God”. Again, I purchased this over Christmas break, and now I just need to read it.
- Read “The Hobbit or There and Back Again”. I’ve had this book for YEARS, but I never got around to reading it. This Summer I will.
- Have some type of relaxing vacation. I am not sure how financially feasible this one will be, we’ll see.
- Decide if I will keep my web hosting. This has been on my mind for a while now. I pay for web space for no particular reason as this point. I could use one of the plethora of free hosted blogging platform (like Vox). All of my images are hosted on Flickr, and I use Twitter so much at this point that it’s a borderline addiction. We’ll see.