xFruits is a Web 2.0 service. You do not need any specific learning to deal with it. It is a free online service offering to every user the possibility of:
- Enriching your home
- Enlarging your blog’s functionalities
- Creating, generally, your information system from the RSS feed
XFruits makes possible the Mashup RSS creation in a very simple way thanks to the Composer. You can assemble the bricks together so as to build your own feed-based service.
Interesting idea, and really could be quite useful…it just takes a little bit of vision to figure out what could be possible with this. Some quick examples off the top of my head:
- RSS to Mail – Daily (or Weekly/Monthly) newsletter.
- RSS to PDF – Create a single file of all of yours posts to send to another person.
- RSS to Mobile – Easily read your RSS feeds on the go.