Another Site Issues

I was rather confused when the other day I tried to access my site only to find a “Bandwidth Exceeded” error message. “WTF!” I exclaimed…According to my logs I’ve only used 835MB of bandwidth for this month….according to my webhost however I’ve used 4.35GB. Um yeah, small difference in opinion.  So they say it may be a problem with a PHP script that keeps trying to retrieve the same information over and over hence using up all my bandwidth. I have removed the “Current Tunes” sidebar until further notice. Updates soon to follow. 

[tag]Tech News[/tag]
[tag]Internet Related[/tag]